- Identity Company: FUNDACIÓN RENÉ QUINTON – TIN: G-54493366 Address: Avda. Maisonnave, No. 9, Esc 1, 1º – City: Alicante– PC: 03003 Telephone No.: 660196766, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact data of the data protection officer: There is no Officer. PURPOSES
- Detailed description of the purpose of the data processing:
We will process your data (for example: for the administrative, accounting and tax management, but you have to put the purpose for which the data is processed). STORAGE
- Time periods or criteria to keep the data:
The personal data supplied shall be kept for as long as there is a relationship with the entity and the interested party does not ask to have it deleted, it shall be kept pursuant to the legally established time periods for tax and accounting matters, using the last message as a reference. DECISIONS
- Automatic decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The company shall NOT take automatic decisions; apply profiles or logic to your data. LEGITIMIZATION
- Legitimization by executing a contract:
As the data has to be processed to execute a commercial contract, which you are part of, the type of contract in question is the aforementioned commercial contract or the pre-contractual relationship. As it is a legal or contractual requirement to supply personal data and also a necessary requirement to sign the aforesaid contract, the interested party is informed that they must supply the personal data and if they fail to do so the service requested might not be provided. RECIPIENTS
- For as long as the data is being processed, the data obtained by Fundación René Quinton shall not be transferred or passed on, unless it is legally required, whereby the only exception to this rule, is that Fundación René Quinton gets a specific request for information beforehand that cannot be dealt with using material or human resources that it has available, which will be supplied by Laboratoires Quinton International SL, to whom the data that is strictly necessary is transferred to be able to supply the information required by the user.
- The interested part can exercise the following rights:
- Right to ask to have access to their personal data.
- Right to ask to have their data corrected or deleted.
- Right to ask to have the data processing restricted.
- Right to object to the processing of their data.
- Right to transfer the data.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
Anyone is entitled to obtain confirmation about whether we are processing personal data that concerns them or not. Interested parties are entitled to access their personal data and ask to have it modified if it is inaccurate, or where appropriate, ask to have it deleted when, among other reasons; the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties can ask to restrict the processing of their data, in which case, it will only be kept to file and defend claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties can oppose the processing of their data. In this case, the data will not be processed any longer, unless it is for compelling legitimate grounds or to file or defend possible claims. If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the data processing based on the consent before it was withdrawn. To this end the forms supplied by the company can be used for this or you can write to the Company: FUNDACIÓN RENÉ QUINTON – TIN: G-54493366 Address: Avda. Maisonnave, No. 9, Esc 1, 1º – City: Alicante– PC: 03003, or send an email to: email@example.com If you feel as though your rights have been infringed upon with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not been satisfied when exercising your rights, you can send a compliant to the Control Authority concerning Data Protection through its website web: www.agpd.es. In compliance with the provisions established in article 21 of the Law 34/2002 concerning information society services and e-commerce, if you do not want to receive any more information about our services, you can cancel your registration by expressing your wishes through an email to the entity, stating “Do NOT send emails” in the subject matter. ORIGIN OF THE DATA The data that we process at FUNDACIÓN RENÉ QUINTON comes directly from you: The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identification data
- Identification codes or passwords
- Addresses or emails
- Commercial information
- Economic data
Especially protected data is not processed.