- You are visiting the website https://www.fundacionrenequinton.org, owned by FUNDACIÓN RENÉ QUINTON, whose business address is in Alicante, Avenida Maisonnave, No. Esc 1, 1º, PC 03003, assigned TIN No. G-54493366. It is registered in the Foundations Register under No. 1281 and it is referred to hereinafter as THE OWNER.
You can contact the OWNER through any of the following means:
- Telephone: 660196766
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Alicante, Avenida Maisonnave, nº Esc 1, 1º, PC 03003
Site Ground Spain S.L.
Telephone number: 900838543
- These conditions (referred to hereinafter as the Legal Notice) have been established to govern the use of the website of THE OWNER, which is available for the public.
Anyone who accesses and/or uses this website is considered to be a USER of it, who subsequently accepts the general conditions of use established herein. These conditions shall be applicable regardless of the general terms and conditions of contract if these are enforceable.
Use of the portal
- https://www.fundacionrenequinton.org provides access to a lot of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, “the content”) in Internet, which belongs to THE OWNER or its licensors that USERS have access to.
Users are responsible for how they use the website. This responsibility includes registering if it is deemed necessary to access certain services or content. When USERS register they are expected to provide true and legal information. When USERS register they might be given a password that they are responsible for and they must keep it confidential and use it diligently.
USERS agree to use the content and the services properly (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that THE OWNER provides through its website and by way of example but not limited to, not use them to:
- Get involved in unlawful or illegal activities or those that are contrary to good faith or public order.
- Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal content or propaganda or that supports terrorism or violates human rights.
- Cause damage in the physical or software systems of FUNDACIÓN RENÉ QUINTON, those of its suppliers or third parties, incorporate or spread computer viruses online or in any other physical or software systems that would then cause damage as aforementioned.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information in it for commercial, political, publicity purposes and for any other type of commercial use, especially sending out unwanted emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to remove any comments and input that infringe upon a person’s dignity, that is discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which is directed against young people or children, public order or security or that it deems to be inappropriate to publish. In any case, THE OWNER shall not be held responsible for the users’ opinions expressed through forums, chats, or other participatory tools.
Content. Intellectual and industrial property
- THE OWNER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights associated with its website, as well as the elements it contains (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programmes needed for it to work, access and use, etc.), the property of the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions in articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph of the Intellectual Property Law, it is strictly prohibited to reproduce, distribute and publicise, even the manner in which it is made available, all or part of the content of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium or through any technical means, without authorization to do so from the OWNER.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
- USERS acknowledge that they are solely responsible for how they use the website, its content and services. To be precise, by way of example, THE OWNER cannot be held responsible in the following circumstances:
- The availability of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
- The website is used to attain the objectives of the USER.
- The USER or a third party violates the law in force and to be specific, the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other individuals or entities.
- The existence of malware or any other type of element that could damage the computer system of the USER or those of third parties. In any case it is up to the USER to have the appropriate tools and resources to be able to detect these elements and disinfect their equipment.
- Fraudulent access to the content or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where appropriate, the acquisition, elimination, alteration, modification or the manipulation of messages of any kind that third parties might send.
- The accuracy, veracity, validity and usefulness of the content and the services available and the subsequent use that the USER makes of them. THE OWNER shall do its utmost and use all the feasible resources to provide up-to-date and credible information.
- The damage caused to the computer equipment when the website is being visited and the damage suffered by USERS when it is caused by problems or the disconnection of telecommunications networks that interrupts the service.
- The damage or loss caused by unforeseeable circumstances due to an act of God or force majeure.
If there are forums, the use of them or similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages only convey the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible for them. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
- THE OWNER is entitled to make appropriate modifications to its website without having to give any prior notification of such, which means it can change, remove or add content and the services that are provided through it and also the way that these are presented or located in its website.
The enforceability of these conditions is determined by how long they are displayed and they shall be valid until they are modified by others that are duly published.
- If links or hyperlinks to other online sites are included in https://www.fundacionrenequinton.org, THE OWNER shall not have any control over these sites or content. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall THE OWNER be held responsible for the content of any link of another website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, credibility, accuracy, extent, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other sites on Internet. In turn, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any type of association, union or participation with the entities it is linked to.
Opt Out Rights.
- THE OWNER is entitled to deny or stop users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice accessing the website and/or the services available on it without having to give prior notification of such, on its own accord or on the request of a third party.
- THE OWNER shall take the corresponding civil or penal action against anyone who fails to comply with these conditions or who misuses its website in any way.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
- The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER shall be governed by the existing Spanish law. Any disputes and claims associated with this legal notice shall be submitted to the Spanish courts and tribunals.
- https://www.fundacionrenequinton.org services are intended for users over the age of 18. Minors are not allowed to use our services and they must not therefore send us their personal data. We would like to inform you that if this occurs, [name of the company] shall not be held responsible for the possible consequences that could arise due to the non-compliance of the terms established in this clause.
- For as long as the data is being processed, the data obtained by Fundación René Quinton shall not be transferred or passed on, unless it is legally required, whereby the only exception to this rule, is that Fundación René Quinton gets a specific request for information beforehand that cannot be dealt with using material or human resources that it has available, which will be supplied by Laboratoires Quinton International SL, to whom the data that is strictly necessary is transferred to be able to supply the information required by the user.